1) Me trying out the "Jaded" polish from Revlon.
2) Rad belt from a dollar store in Duncan. Real leather! $3
3) Best necklace for on the plane: no metal! Just twine and wooden beads, not sure where and when I picked up this beauty.
4) Black and white maxi from Macy's; slip is vintage; aviators and 2-tier necklace from American Eagle; braided leather belt from Ardene's; white sandal, Joe.
5) Chandelier necklace: Wal*Mart
6) Teal flowered sundress, Forever 21 online (Canada); purple tank top (so I can wear a real bra) Old Navy online (Canada); wide-brimmed sun hat, Wal*Mart; brown braided-arm sunglasses, American Eagle; sandals, a gift brought back from Cuba.
7) Beautiful shoes from BCBC Max Azria. Gorge, right? I saw them at a side-walk sale 2 summers ago and a friend said they were "So Roxanne." Are they? I dunno but I do like them and they will go perfectly with my...
8) Bapistim Outfit (my youngest, Jack, is being baptised in Saskatoon): dress, Jones New York; necklace, my Oma's; belt, Costa Blanca.
9) This is a version of what I will be wearing on the plane. Jacket (great tomato-red colour!) Vero Moda, shirt also Vero Moda (both from The Bay); shorts, Costco (go Lady Hathaway); yellow tank, American Eagle; braided belt, Ardene; shoes, Wal*Mart.
10) Light Beige cotton dress, Ricki's; tights, Charlotte Russe; belt, scavanged from an old skirt; tank, Joe; necklace (really a belt), and from some mall "hippy" store; shoes, Ardene.
I can't wait!