Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Good Life

I have decided to take a incredibly GOOPy blog of the celebrity sort and use it as a sort of jumping off point for my own little lifestyle newsletter. Of course, mine won't be anywhere as ridiculous as Gwyneth Paltrow's as my life is nowhere near as ridiculous as hers: my husband is a shift supervisor at Starbucks, not a rock star. My daughter is named Ava and not Apple (???!!!) and I am a part-time administrative assistant at a scrap metal recycling plant, not an incredibly thin, fabulous, movie star. But why split hairs? I love the good life just as much as Gwyneth and I would love to share my ideas and findings with those close to me, espeically since those close to me will not be going to the Guggenheim tomorrow as they are in making a cornish game hen. So I thought maybe I would try and be a little more, oh, I dunno, down to earth? I hope you like what I have to share with you in regards to my favorite recipes, things to do and see, wisdom I've found, movies I like to watch, and books I like to read. Of course, not all of these things will just be from my little old self, but also ones gleaned from those around me, whom I think to be purveyors of these sorts of things. Anyway, I hope you enjoy and welcome any feedback or ideas you may have. Roxanne

No comments:

Post a Comment