Here are some of my go-to items for fall.
1) MAC Steamy Eyeshadow. So works for a nice autumnal look. For a great tutorial using it, look here at one of my fave gurus TiffanyD's site.
2) I love a matte look for fall/winter. Like, completely perfect smooth soft skin. To set my makeup I use Maybelline's Dream Matte Powder. It's just a great product, no matter which way you slice it and the fact you can pick it up at Walmart or the drugstore for under a small fortune is just icing on the cake. Of all the high-end powders and mineral powders I've tried, it's the best. And it doesn't break me out!
3) Another addition to my "flawless fall face" is the Maybelline Age Rewind under eye concealer. The little round spongey/brushy applicator smakes it go on so smooth (no eye tugging) and it just looks good. It helps counteract my dark circles and if it helps to "rewind" the sands of time, then all the better.
4) And for concealing the rest of the imperfections on my face I found Kat Von D's Tatoo Concealer. Obviously, I am not concealing any tattoos, on my face or otherwise, but for blemishes, it's AWESOME and stays on all day. I know you can get it at Sephora and I'm not sure where else. A little pricier but totally worth it.
5) If you don't already have these items, get them: Nars Laguna Bronzer and Nars Orgasm blush. The bronzer is shimmer free so perfect for contouring (hello cheekbones) and the blush is just simple, easy, and looks naturally great with whatever face. Again, expensive. But, again, worth it. Got mine in a due at Sephora.
Stay tuned for more faves. Have any favourites of your own for fall? Let me know in comments. :) Love, Roxanne