Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer Wardrobe Spruce-Up (Forever 21)

So I went online and ordered some new summer shirts as this year I am definitely down a size from last year (bye bye baby weight...slowly but surely) and I just needed a fashion pick-me-up.  So where did I (with NO budget) turn to...Forever 21 Canada Online of course!  I never but an bottoms from there (skirts too short and who the hell needs pants they haven't tried on?) but I always get shirts and accessories with no problem.
Here's some of the stuff I got for a steal!
Lemon-yellow gauzy sleeveless shirt. Perfect with a pair of walking shorts or tucked into a high-waisted skirt.
This tank is cotton-y on the front and then longer and see-thru rayon-y and longer on the back...cool.  But it's the colour that I just had to have.
And this super-bright blue rayon-y tank just is going to look so chic with my black shorts and gold jewellery...
check out the split-seam back: sexy, non?
SO bringing this cheapy little neon geometric bag to the beach tomorrow!  Already packed with suits and 'screen!
And cute stationary?  You know I love it!
Sending this one to my friend Kate who's b-day is June 7th.
Got two of these bad-boys.  Cutest things my groceries will ever see!

So that's it.  Told you it was small.  Got two new sets of earrings from work (Shopper's Drug Mart).  I can't stop wearing them!  I'll keep you posted on that. 
RW

No comments:

Post a Comment