Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Fave Holiday Polishes

My nails are BRUTAL!  Cut (or chewed) too short, thin and peely and generally unkempt and unadorned.  So, it got me to thinking that since it's Christmas Eve I might want to do something with these nasty things.
I got a pedicure last week in this beautiful shade:
It's OPI's An Affair In Red Square.  Very shimmery and Christmasy and just that perfect bright red.

Another great one by OPI is this slightly deeper shade of red.  it actually is much "classier" I guess is the right word, maybe "richer" is better.  And it looks better on my skin tone. 

It's OPI's "I'm Not Really A Waitress" and it's a perennial toe-nail fave and just a all-round great colour.

Ever since I saw this amazing picture

of Coco Rocha in Elle magazine that I just can't get enough of gold nails.  A great pic and one that is available at the drug store is Revlon's Gold Coin.  It's pretty but so hard to get off!  But it lasts long and if you put some sparkle polish overtop?  Magnificant!
Lastly, I tried OPI's "It's Totally Fort Worth It" (From Texas Collection) all over the nail in two coats with their "Last Friday Night" (From Katy Perry Collection) just at the tips (2 coats) and it looked like a winter wonderland on my nails.  The sparkly "Last Friday Night" is so fun at the tips.  Makes me very happy. 


Not sure which one I'll choose but you know it will be awesome!  Merry Christmas!
xoxo Roxanne

No comments:

Post a Comment