Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Wheels & Dollbaby

I must have been scrolling through pictures of one of the Jaggers when I first noticed her clothing.
A skirt maybe or was it a dress? Bianca? Or was it Jade? No, it was on Sea of Shoes website when I noticed Georgia May's perfect shiny floral pencil skirt that I sat up, rivited. This wasn't the normal over-the-top designer fodder that only looks good on mannequin thin, rich celebrities at parties.  This was palpable, something I could understand.  Something I could even see myself wearing.

I clicked the link that took me to one of my new favourite online clothing websites.  And I haven't even bought an item yet.
Wheels and Dollbaby is the name. And sexy 40s/50s era pin up slink is the game.  And it's a game I love to play well!
I've spent the past few months stalking their site and looking at the perfectly proportioned leopard print dresses, the sexy silk floral body cons, and the seductively sedate sweaters and I just can't get enough!


 


The dresses on Wheels and Dollbaby made me thing of this movie starring Blake Lively and Chloe Grace Moretz that I watched recently.  Lively's character Glenda is totally a Wheels and Dollbaby type of gal and she is absolutely eye-catching in her sexy/trashy late 70's bad-girl gear.  Please enjoy some still from the movie below and hopefully they will inspire you to get down with your bad self.








xox
Roxanne

No comments:

Post a Comment