Thursday, December 27, 2012

New Lips

Just acquired two of the new Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (whoa, say that 3 times fast!). I liked the original Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stains but did find them a bit drying so I was excited to try this one out.  I like the ones I got!
I got 005 Crush & 020 Lovesick.  Both sooo beautiful.
I wore Lovesick out the other night for drinks (numerous) and woke up the next morning and it still looked good.  Not dry and gross but nice and colourful.  You should try them out for sure!

 Some close-ups of Lovesick.
Lovesick on left and Crush on right.
So cute!

xoxo
RW

1 comment:

  1. one should be so lucky to have awesomely fluffy lips like yours... luckily my girls seem to have inherited their dad's .. cause I don't think he'd be willing to try the lipstick hehe

    ReplyDelete