Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Present Fashion Stuff

Here are some more fashion-related things I got (myself...) for Christmas!
I was just saying to Dallas the other day that the cluttered-ness of our small/shared closet was driving me nuts. So when I went to winners I got proactive.

I got these two cute boxes above for my purses and scarves.
And this matching drawer organizer for my belts and sunglasses.
Now into the real fashion.  Above sweater is Madonna's daughters line called Material Girl.  Got the sweater at the Bay on sale. The colours are perfect for spring and I love that it's a bit lower in the back.
This marled sweater I got at Superstore (love you, Joe!) and it's dark grey and deep teal.  Very flattering colours for me and it's chunky and cozy and cute.
My mom-in-law got me this amazing leather-look skirt!!! It's from Jeanne Becker's line at the Bay.  It was a good deal and it's a super-flattering pencil skirt shape.   I wore it on Christmas Eve with a tight red-plaid shirt tucked in and red lips.  Amaze!
Speaking of flattering skirts, this BCBG one (again, from the Bay) is a body-con skirt to end all body-con skirts.  It's constructed to kind of suck you in in all the right places and the texture hides a multitude of sins.  Sexy time!
This adorable swash-bucking number is from Nasty Gal.
And so was this shirt.  You can't really tell from the picture but it has cut outs for shoulders.  Very chic and the detailing at the collar is so beautiful!
This little baby is from Joe.  Houndstooth: the pattern of the gods.
OMG! This picture does not do this coat justice at all!!! It's a black, tight, leather, moto jacket.  It fits me like a second skin.  It has an off-centered zip and high neckline and this faux fur collar is removable and washable.  I was made to own this coat!!!
And this shirt I got off Urban Outfitters for Dallas and it is so hilarious.  He loves butts (who doesn't?) and the "Love Is Trust" line on the bottom right kind of spoke to me.  Can't wait till he wears it...I wonder if he has the guts?

More to Come, As Always!
xoxo
RW

No comments:

Post a Comment