Monday, October 22, 2012

Out With the Guys: Sofi Fahrman

I think anyone who knows me or who religiously follows my blog (re: no one, lol!) would know that I love Sofi Fahrman and I check out Sofis Snapshots everyday for photos of her awesome life and clothing.
When thinking about what to wear out with the guys (Dallas and his buddies) on Saturday, I wanted to be casual and comfy but still look, you know, hot (duh!) so I immediatedly looked to Sofi for fashion inspiration.




So I wore my new Roxy slipper shoes, my Guess waxed skinny jeans, a cute white t-shirt with a little detail at the back, my ring necklace, Danier brown leather coat and grey TNA infinity scarf. 
If I hadn't been dancing like a fool and drinking out of other people's drinks, I would have been killing it in the chic department.
Oops,
RW

No comments:

Post a Comment