I have been writing about food a lot lately. I guess, to paraphrase Willy Nelson, it's always on my mind.
Here are some of my favorite foodie blogs to date.
Omlette picture was a DIY project of my own last weekend. Look at poor Jack in the background. Sorry, no eggs for you yet buddy. :) Fav Food Blogs:
1) http://www.tastespotting.com/ These guys have compiled all the best recipes from all over the net and organized it beautifully with awesome pictures. Everything looks delicious. Especially the deep-fried Oreos. Naughty!
2) http://purplefoodie.com/ A recipe and story to go with it. And almost all of the recipes are sweet. Yum!
3) http://girlswholiketogorge.blogspot.com/ Girls who like to gorge? Need I say more?
4) http://www.epicurious.com/ Epicurious: they have all you need to know about anything. And their homepage always has a topical theme (Royal Menu, anyone?)
5) www.grocerylists.org I put this on here because not only do they have hilarious found grocery lists (Superplus Tampons, Cupcakes & Snickers) but also ready-made list templates that you can check off and print out so you never leave anything behind. And who knows, maybe someone will find your list and laugh?