Sunday, March 11, 2012

Fluo Cambridge Satchel

I guess I've known for a while that neons/fluoresents were making a major comeback style-wise because I love to follow that sort of thing and voraciously read the 5+ fashion magazines that I have subscriptions to and troll fashion blogs with every free moments I had.
So, when I saw the petite woman carrying one of the highlighter yellow Cambridge Satchels at Costco during one of our family's pilgrimages there one weekend, I was not surprised or horrified by the enormous bright beast on her small stature but, instead, I was envious.
It was beautiful.  Fun.  Structured.  And most important: bright.  It reminded me that spring was coming and all the fun fashion possibilities that comes with it.
And now,s I pay homage to the bag I so covet and also to a new site that I found where I rekindled my love:


Check out more fun looks like the one directly above at this site.

Hope you all had a great weekend!
xoxo
Roxanne

No comments:

Post a Comment